Thursday 29 August 2013

freedom festival





A few weeks ago I saw a poster going around twitter about this thing called "The Freedom Festival, By Project Liber8" it was an event to prevent human trafficking and it actually looked really awesome. Spammed my boyfriend 's Whatsapp and after a minutes of begging, he came to his senses and we decided to go together then later I found out my best girl, Nadiah was working for it which was even more awesome. Hehe.

Boyfriend and I left for One Utama and waited for Nad to come so we could go together. Got there and there wasn't as many people as expected but still quite a few people. Suddenly my fave boys just popped out from the side, Safwan, Harris, Hakim, Fazry and Aizat was there as well. We walked around, watched the open mic for a bit, got some drinks and even watched some art side for a while which was really bloody cool. I absolutely loved the atmosphere though, event in the garden, music all around, picnic mats and so much more. There was a big wall thing that anyone could write anything on it so I did and some guy just gave me some good ol' Sony goodies! so lucky me. hehe. Nadiah had to take photos and she needed models so the rest and i, of course decided to take the job. haha! We took all the props at the photo booth, all 6 of us and just posed for a thousand pictures. It sure was a good laugh. By night, as we were about to leave, we watched the eating competition for a while and that just made me sick. It was funny but totally...*pukes* All in good favor though! Till next time.




Outfit : nude colour tube top; kischen (RM12, TOO CHEAP!), two slid maxi skirt; urban outfitters, UK (10 pounds=RM50) long triangle necklace; diva (RM9, ON SALE!) black slippers; oreef (RM39.90)

No comments:

Post a Comment