Sunday 15 December 2013

magenta do'



christmas is coming and i'm off to hong kong tomorrow which means new do with the girls of the family before we leave! at first i didn't want to dye my hair because my hair is like my most prized possession but then looking at my sisters getting highlights, mum's hair getting big and curly and then, there's myself as i looked in the mirror with my old same do. i decided to go bold, not too sure what will happen and look through the pages of hairdyes. i was going to get ombre but then i was too scared, i'd look like a lala (oopsies, no offence) + boyfriend would probably murder me. the colour magenta (omg, it's such a nice word to pronounce) really caught my eye and then the hairdressers spread my hair into half, dyed it without any bleach and tada! turned out better than expected. the colour's really bright only at where i used to bleach it as you can see in the photo and my christmas nails are inspired from tumblr. 

will be posting dream team project ii featuring audrey later!

No comments:

Post a Comment