Friday 13 December 2013

x factor styles - sierra deaton






none of the photos are mine, all taken from X Factor USA

lately i've been totally obsessing over the x factor usa because of the duo in love as you can see above; alex & sierra! they're too talented, full of love, gorgeous human beings and not only that, i constantly love what the both of them wear especially sierra! her performance outfits are just too gorgeous, i can't- as you've seen above i've posted my favorite outfits throughout the season and don't you agree with me?! her outfits are stunning! her face and hair are absolutely flawless too! and that boyfriend... hehe. two good looking people with good genes, can't wait for their children! hope they win the show.


click on the link below to watch two of my favorite performances by them! 



1 comment:

  1. I just randomly found your blog and I'm glad I did!
    Its so cute : )
    I am obsessing over A&S as well.

    ReplyDelete